This was inaugurated on 25 September 1840 with a performance of the opera Beatrice di Tenda.
The theatre was in the central salon of Palazzo Municipale, a Neoclassical construction designed by Giovan Battista Vergani. A new construction was built after WWI to better accommodate performances.
The present theatre therefore dates from 1920 and continues to stage performances.
- Web site
- 0376 819201 - 840435
- Street and number
- Via Filzi