Young parish priest Father Bruno Balboni arrived here in 1937 and shared his love of the theatre, organising frequent productions in the old oratory. The architect Bruno Sarti and many local builders developed a project for a cinema and theatre.
Opened in 1952 and dedicated to Domenico Savio, a young member of Catholic Action, the theatre is still an important and active community centre that has stimulated a local theatre company.
- Street and number
- loc Moglia
- Sermide e Felonica