Worthy of note is the fifteenth century parish church of the town, dedicated to the saints Gervasio and Protasio, the primitive appearance of which was changed by the restoration project carried out by Paolo Soratini in 1741.
The façade is in brick while the inside, in Baroque style, is home to two wooden statues of the XVIII century and is decorated by three pictorial cycles of the XVIII century attributed to the artist from Cremona Marco Antonio Ghislina.
- Web site
- Street and number
- Piazza Garibaldi, 3